What is CMA?
Crystal Meth Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other, so they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from addiction to crystal meth. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop using. There are no dues or fees for CMA membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. CMA is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; and neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to lead a sober life and to carry the message of recovery to the crystal meth addict who still suffers.
How is CMA Different?
We have found that we relate best to other crystal meth addicts because they understand the darkness, paranoia and compulsions of this particular addiction. The Twelve Steps of CMA were adapted from Alcoholics Anonymous. We do not believe we are better or worse than those in other Twelve Step fellowships. At the same time, many of us fail to fully identify with “a falling-down drunk” or, in the case of a heroin addict, “a nodding-off junkie.” The hyper-extended length and intensity of crystal meth’s effects, be it compulsive cleaning or sexual activity, were unique. Many of us have attended other Twelve Step meetings, but the feeling of identification in the Rooms of CMA has helped us to keep coming back. After all, who but another meth addict understands the insanity that accompanies the high and, finally, that seemingly bottomless drop into depression that makes us desperate to use still more?
Come and join us to experience the 12 steps of CMA, “Principles to Freedom”. We intend to take workshops to another level by combining activities with the spiritual concepts of each of the steps. This is an incredible journey you must not miss!! Please submit registration by May 1, including $20 deposit. Remainder of $80 [...]
The convention committee has announced the dates and location for the 2014 convention. It will be held August 29-31 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in North Phoenix (check back soon for hotel registration link). Please download the convention registration form and return it by mail to the address shown. Event flyer with additional details can [...]
A new meeting has been added to our lineup, and we are excited for the first weekday meeting to happen during daytime hours as well as at a new location: Stepping Stone Place in central Phoenix. Dealing Hope will meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 1311 N 14th St at 10:00am. The location is just [...]
- BBQ Dinner : Lockdown of HopeWhen: Sat Apr 11, 2015 6pm to 9:30pm MST Where: Sunlight of the Spirit, 5315 N 30th Dr, Phoenix, AZ, 85017, United States Event Status: confirmed Event Description: 6pm - BBQ ($5 suggested donation) 7pm - Speaker Meeting ( 4 speakers / Greg M. - Rhonda W. - Rick N. - Glenn C.) 50/50 Raffle / Prizes including a Registration to 12 Step in the Pines Fundraisin […]
- CMA Rocks : Day at the ParkWhen: Sat Mar 28, 2015 11am to 4pm MST Where: Washington Park, 23rd Ave & Ocotillo, Phoenix, AZ, United States Event Status: confirmed Event Description: A day full of fun, food and amazing fellowship! Complete with Kids games and activities! As well as some strong experience, strength and hope! Shared by two amazing idividuals! And to top that off with […]
- 12 Step Experience: "Principles to Freedom"When: Fri May 22, 2015 to Mon May 25, 2015 Where: Chauncey Ranch, Arizona Event Status: confirmed Event Description: Come and join us to experience the 12 steps of CMA, "Principles to Freedom". We intend to take workshops to another level by combining activities with the spiritual concepts of each of the steps. This is an incredible journey you mu […]
- New Year's Eve Gratitude Jar Making PartyWhen: Wed Dec 31, 2014 8pm to 12am MST Where: Casa de Cristo, 1029 E Turney Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85014 Event Status: confirmed Event Description: https://www.facebook.com/events/923547494330256/ Hope Dealers CMA is hosting a FREE Gratitude Jar-making party for anyone looking for fellowship and a chance to expand your spiritual life on New Year's Eve. What […]
- CMA Rocks Christmas DanceWhen: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:30pm to 11pm MST Where: Paradise Keys, 2601 East Paradise Lane, Phoenix Event Status: confirmed Event Description: Come enjoy some festive food and fellowship with CMA Rocks homegroup. 7:30pm - Doors open 8:00pm - Speaker, Michael B. 9:00pm - Dance begins Ugly sweater contest: Bring your ugliest sweater!! Take a picture with Santa $ […]